Install WordPress websites using Hosting C-Panel. Today’s article is for those of you who have bought a domain and hosting for new blogging but don’t know how to install WordPress on your domain. Today I will tell you how to easily install WordPress website in a domain using Hosting C-Panel.
If you want to install WordPress on a domain, first you need to wear it.
- A domain
- Hosting package
- Login information of domain and hosting C-panel.
Read these three pieces of information above and go to Hosting C-Panel to install WordPress.
Before logging into Hosting C-Panel, check that your domain’s name server has been updated.
Now login to Hosting C-Panel then search from the search option above Softaculous. When the softaculous software is gone, click on it. Then click on the WordPress option out of the many options. Now click on the install button.
- Select the WordPress version.
- Select the protocol.
- Select the domain name you want to install WordPress on.
- Leave blank in the directory.
- Enter the website name Enter the
- Enter the username
- Now enter a strong password
- Enter an email address.
- Then enter the database name, enter the
- Click the Install button